Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maya - what a cool blog. Good on you for bugging Dad. Actually Dad's love giving in to their daughters :-) (well some of the time any way). I love the pink. I know what's going to happen soon - Alana will want one too.
Hi Maya, I think your blog is great. It was lovely to see the photos of all your adventures in NZ and I look forward to hearing about some more! Take care, Love Joy x
4 comments:
Hi, what adventures you have had Maya. We need to plan the next one!
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maya - what a cool blog. Good on you for bugging Dad. Actually Dad's love giving in to their daughters :-) (well some of the time any way). I love the pink. I know what's going to happen soon - Alana will want one too.
Hi Maya, I think your blog is great. It was lovely to see the photos of all your adventures in NZ and I look forward to hearing about some more! Take care, Love Joy x
Hi Maya
Your blog is brilliant. We really like your skiing outfit.
Grandad Ron told us you were in the school play, as a troll. Did you look like daddy?
Lots of love from Auntie Hil and Uncle Nick xxx
Post a Comment