This is me in England, I miss my friends in Liverpool, but I have new friends in New Zealand. Today I went to the beach, and I went to the caves. It was fun.
Hey Maya, your blog is great. Your choice of picture is the best. We will miss you in October when we go to the Lakes. Hope to see lots more pictures of the things you get up to. Helenxx
Hi maya, i hope you haven't forgotton me as you haven't seen me for so long!!! your blog looks fantastic, great colour. You look like you are having a fabulous time over in NZ. We all miss you, your mum and dad and tom over here in England! i hope you come to visit soon! lots of love from Lois xxxxxx
Hi Maya, I like your blog. What's an Evertonian like your dad doing. I thought he'd insist on a blue background.Great pictures. You're better at computers than I am. Auntie Jean likes them too. love, Grandad
8 comments:
Hi Maya, we love your blog.
Lots of love, Mummy and Daddy xxx
Hello Maya I think your blog is great too!! I'll look forward to reading all your adventures :-) xx
Gareth.
Maya, I love the colour of your blog. You must get Daddy to buy a new camera so we can see what you are all up to.
Love Richie xxx
Hey Maya! Cool picture. Wish I could go to the beach but it's a bit grey and rainy here. Good choice of colour for your blog. Lots of love, Siobhan xx
Hey Maya, your blog is great. Your choice of picture is the best. We will miss you in October when we go to the Lakes. Hope to see lots more pictures of the things you get up to. Helenxx
Hiya Maya - glad your doing a blog - better than the dad-berg NZ spin! We can now hope for real information - ho ho...
Jon A
Hi maya, i hope you haven't forgotton me as you haven't seen me for so long!!! your blog looks fantastic, great colour. You look like you are having a fabulous time over in NZ. We all miss you, your mum and dad and tom over here in England! i hope you come to visit soon! lots of love from Lois xxxxxx
Hi Maya,
I like your blog. What's an Evertonian like your dad doing. I thought he'd insist on a blue background.Great pictures. You're better at computers than I am. Auntie Jean likes them too.
love, Grandad
Post a Comment